Jogging/Running on MIRACLE Question

Dogonfire

Sailing on MIRACLE soon and wondering about places to run. I prefer to run outside ( have treadmill at home for very inclement weather only) I realize there is a "jogging track" available but from my experience last summer on a different cruise ship (ncl pearl) it's a magnet for strolling people to stop and stare at oncoming joggers like deer in headlights. Shoving people aside isn't polite. On the last day of my summer cruise I discovered a lower deck had an area to run with way fewer deer. I run 10 miles a day so running on that little track got a bit annoying. So my question is: is there a place to run that's longer, roomier, out of the way. I'd rather discover it sooner than later on this cruise. (I know, why run 10 miles a day, you're on vacation. I can tell my kids I ran part way, 70 miles to Alaska last year and now running to Mexico. Keeps the arteries unclogged)

thanks in advance to any and all replies...

Promenade Deck 3 is an open deck. Unfortunately it does not wrap around the bow.

For more answers ask on the Carnival Board.

We have encountered several dedicated souls who run up and down the staircases.

Edited by SadieN

If you do your running early or late (during dinner hours) you won't encounter that many others. If you wait until the pool crowd gets there, it's an obstacle course. You might want to research your ports, and run on land!