Movies on the Oasis

hollon

I don't sail until May but wondering what movies were being played in the theater and aqua theater? whoever just got off recently

Check this link out:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1003

I know from RECENT experience that these are all the right shows, EXCEPT "Come Fly With Me" has been discontinued.

Now, I have only seen the Aquatheatre show, and that was pretty good, but I have not seen any other shows. Not that I want to, but don't ask me how good they were. I have heard from other members, that, if you like shows and theater, the shows are very good. I do not care much about theater.

Check this link out:

I know from RECENT experience that these are all the right shows, EXCEPT "Come Fly With Me" has been discontinued.

Now, I have only seen the Aquatheatre show, and that was pretty good, but I have not seen any other shows. Not that I want to, but don't ask me how good they were. I have heard from other members, that, if you like shows and theater, the shows are very good. I do not care much about theater.

Those are the shows. I think the OP was interested in actual movies, like what they show on the big screen by the pool, or on the TV.

I don't sail until May but wondering what movies were being played in the theater and aqua theater? whoever just got off recently

Below is a link to a very thorough and recent review of the Oasis. If you look through it you will see the Cruise Compass for each day. The movies that are showing are listed in the compass.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1992376

Cruise Compass are on pages 2, 3, 6, 9, 15, 22 & 26

Edited by WeatherFx
Added pages from review

Check this link out:

yes, I was talking about actual movies, but now you have me worried per su, that "come fly w/ me" is no longer on, what did they replace it with, heard it was good

yes, I was talking about actual movies, but now you have me worried per su, that "come fly w/ me" is no longer on, what did they replace it with, heard it was good

All shows and movies are listed in the Cruise Compass. The Compasses are from Feb 1, 2014. Cruise Compasses are on pages 2, 3, 6, 9, 15, 22 & 26 in this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1992376

This should answer all your questions about shows and movie.

Where did you hear that? We just made our show reservations for May 10th and May 17th cruises, and have ressies for Come Fly With Me. Lists it right in our Cruise Planner very clearly, and I had not heard anything about that anywhere on the boards. Seems to me this would be pretty big news and many would have posted... :(

Edited by marklodi

Got off oasis this morning. Come fly with me was definitely on the schedule. Movies we noticed in the compass were: gravity, Thor, hunger games, turbo, smurfs 2, and a few others I don't remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where did you hear that? We just made our show reservations for May 10th and May 17th cruises, and have ressies for Come Fly With Me. Lists it right in our Cruise Planner very clearly, and I had not heard anything about that anywhere on the boards. Seems to me this would be pretty big news and many would have posted... :(

I heard that on the ship, but I guess they decided to not do it because the Royal Caribbean site is very good about reservations.