All-Inclusive "Select" Drink Plan

I'm sure this has been answered before, but I'm too short on time to hunt around. We leave on FOS in 2 days!! What beers does the "Select" drink plan include? The RCI website only says the plan includes beer. Is that all beer? Or, only certain beers? Is there a dollar amount cut-off like wines? Any info. would be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

This is not complete and it's been 10 months but I recall bud reg and lite, coors light, miller lite and gen draft, a couple of michelobs, a couple of sam adams, corona, heineken, and maybe amstel. There were more...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

This is not complete and it's been 10 months but I recall bud reg and lite, coors light, miller lite and gen draft, a couple of michelobs, a couple of sam adams, corona, heineken, and maybe amstel. There were more...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

Is that unlimited beer? :confused:

Someone had a post earlier today, which of course I can't find now & said the high end ones like Chimay aren't included, but that might only be available at the Pub. But if you drink the standard types, like Bud, Corona etc those are included.

I'm sure this has been answered before, but I'm too short on time to hunt around. We leave on FOS in 2 days!! What beers does the "Select" drink plan include? The RCI website only says the plan includes beer. Is that all beer? Or, only certain beers? Is there a dollar amount cut-off like wines? Any info. would be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

My husband purchased the select package for our B2B on Freedom this past February. All wine under $8 a glass and beer under $7 is included. Try this link for more info on bar prices. http://www.shipcruise.org/royal-caribbean-alcohol-policy-drink-prices/ Hope this helps:)

Edited by MSunshine
link didn't exist anymore

• 2 weeks later...
My husband purchased the select package for our B2B on Freedom this past February. All wine under $8 a glass and beer under $7 is included. Try this link for more info on bar prices. http://www.shipcruise.org/royal-caribbean-alcohol-policy-drink-prices/ Hope this helps:)

Hi can you drink Smirnoff ice on the beer and wine select package and mocktails....and coffees?:D

Hi can you drink Smirnoff ice on the beer and wine select package and mocktails....and coffees?:D

If you mean specialty coffees, they only come with the Replenish and Ultimate packages.

On Allure last week the pub menu called out the following beers as:

*This item is excluded from all packages

Fosters Oil Can

Boddingtons Pub Ale

Redhook Long Hammer IPA

Widmer Hefeweizen

Guinnes Draught

Murphys Stout

Sam Adams Double Bock

Chimay Blue

Sam Adams Imperial White

Seemed to be less price point specific and more "rarity" driven

Do drinks at Labadee count toward the drink package?

Both private islands Labadee and Coco Cay drinks are included in the all inclusive packages...just like being on the ship. Of course the drinks are limited to what can be made on the island.

Do drinks at Labadee count toward the drink package?

The only caveat is that souvenir cups are not included in the packages, so you may have to go to a bar to get a drink as the roving bar servers usually have drinks with the souvenir cups.

• 3 weeks later...
The only caveat is that souvenir cups are not included in the packages, so you may have to go to a bar to get a drink as the roving bar servers usually have drinks with the souvenir cups.

So do you just pay the difference for the souvenir cup or the entire drink?

So do you just pay the difference for the souvenir cup or the entire drink?

I don't know if it's policy throughout the fleet, but I know people who just paid the difference on Coco Cay.

On Allure last week the pub menu called out the following beers as:

*This item is excluded from all packages

Fosters Oil Can

Boddingtons Pub Ale

Redhook Long Hammer IPA

Widmer Hefeweizen

Guinnes Draught

Murphys Stout

Sam Adams Double Bock

Chimay Blue

Sam Adams Imperial White

Seemed to be less price point specific and more "rarity" driven

They are saying that Widmer Hefeweizen is a rarity? :confused: Bizarre!