comp parking 175th baltic cruise

smokin tiger

we have booked the 11th may anniversary cruise with free car parking at Southampton. have tried to book it everyday rang ta and he initially said you should be able to book it then came back and said I wouldn't be able to at the moment but no reason. have emailed cps but no response yet. has anyone else had any problems booking. I just wonder with it being part Russia that they are waiting to see if cruise changes.

we have booked the 11th may anniversary cruise with free car parking at Southampton. have tried to book it everyday rang ta and he initially said you should be able to book it then came back and said I wouldn't be able to at the moment but no reason. have emailed cps but no response yet. has anyone else had any problems booking. I just wonder with it being part Russia that they are waiting to see if cruise changes.

I expect it's more likely to too early to book, they might only book 12 months in advance. Even if the destination changes the cruise will still be the same length so would not really make a difference to parking.

I always book directly on their website where there's a place to enter your Cunard number to get the free parking.

https://www.cruiseparking.co.uk/

The 11th May 2015 cruise is there on their website so you can book it now.

Note to CPS: I think your new look website is awful to use. The old one was so much easier.

Edited by Ray66