Indy Eastern Compass and Adventure Ocean Planner

APDMOM

This is great! Thanks! We sail April 12th. I have a couple questions though. This is my first time sailing with the kids and the will be doing the AO. Inthe AO program, are they in the AO room the whole time or do they get out and about on the ship during the day with their activities? Also, on port days, They can spend the day in AO while we are out in port? Do you have to get them at the break times like on Sea days?

And the Big screen movies....I only saw a couple days where they had those. Did they only have them a couple nights?

Thanks!

They do not stay in the AO room the whole time - I know they leave for the parades. I don't know about other times though. I do not know about port days. Maybe someone else will add to that.

As far as the movies - they were limited because basketball took over the big screen :)

Thanks so much for posting these. Do you happen to have the main dining room menus.

Thanks

You are welcome! I do not have the dinner menus. They can be located at http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-kit/9/culinary-press-kit/

However, I did not pay attention to the order of the menus. We ate in the Windjammer most of the time. Due to a sold out ship, the MDR was so loud, we could hardly hear one another. So, dinner was spent in the Windjammer 7 of 8 nights. :)

We can't tell you how much we appreciate you doing this! We were looking for these and couldn't find what we were looking for..till now! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Glad I could help. There is just something about looking at the Compass in advance - even though I still read it almost word for word after I board... Sometimes I think,"I wish they would hire me to spell check these." :D

Thank you for your time in posting these. Very helpful. :)

Thank you for posting. By any chance do you have the regular dining room menus and the kids menus you can post?

You are welcome! Unfortunately, I forgot to grab one of the kids' menus. They do have great grilled chicken breast with veggies, hamburger, mac 'n' cheese. That is what I remember. I do have a couple of the lunch menus that I will post in my review. I am uploading the pictures to Photobucket, and will start the review today.

:)

• 4 months later...
Here they are! Fresh from our cruise on March 15th - March 23rd. I have scanned some extra pieces of information too. Enjoy planning! I will start with most of the Compass info, and will add the Adventure Ocean info by tomorrow night. If anyone would like a copy of the Compass sent to them, just ask at APDMOM@live.com

What did you enjoy the most on Indy? Did you like the Solarium or Viking Lounge or ????? the most?

What did you enjoy the most on Indy? Did you like the Solarium or Viking Lounge or ????? the most?

We did not use either of these venues. Since we had such an awesome balcony, we spent most of our time there. :) You can see my full review with lots of pics here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2014636

We did not use either of these venues. Since we had such an awesome balcony, we spent most of our time there. :) You can see my full review with lots of pics here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2014636

Great photos in the link you shared....and I understand you enjoyed your balcony a lot.