Celebrity Cruise Ship Webcams

Cruisewatching2014

I really wish Celebrity would put webcams on there ships! I would love to see celebrity ships sail around the world. We need Celebrity to put them on PLEASE!!!! appraently they use to have them on there ships? Is it true? And if it is does any one have screenshots of the webcam view? Would love to see them :):D

At the time, I believe they all did. Pretty sure it was pre-Solstice

I know the Mercury did, we used to watch her come into to San Diego to pick us up!

I remember them. There used to be a view from the promenade deck and one from the bridge :)

I was very disappointed when they made them inaccessible. It was a long time ago that they took them down. Pre solstice class definitely.

What ships were the webcams on?

At one time, Celebrity had them on all Century Class ships, and Millennium Class ships. Sadly, they were removed years ago. Despite countless threads on here asking for their return, it seems Celebrity has no interest in making it happen.

I also loved their webcams- so nice to see realtives in the computer room and of course the bridge cams. I understand those in the computer rooms ( now Martini Bar on M- Class ships) may have interfered with the privacy of the passengers, but they could have put the bridge cams back on!