Transfer from Honolulu airport to ship

Sailing on the Radiance of the Seas on April 27, 2014 from Honolulu, HI to Vancouver, B. C. returning on May 9. Looking for transfer prices from airport to ship and ship to airport in B.C. Anyone ever use a private company? I think the $61.50 per person thru RCCI is expensive.

Sailing on the Radiance of the Seas on April 27, 2014 from Honolulu, HI to Vancouver, B. C. returning on May 9. Looking for transfer prices from airport to ship and ship to airport in B.C. Anyone ever use a private company? I think the $61.50 per person thru RCCI is expensive.

If you go over to the Ports of Call Forum and in particular Hawaii youmay find the answer to your question. Using the Search this Forum option once you've gotten in to the Hawaii Forum is another tool to use.

Once you get there, do a Search on Hawaii23 transportation.

Edited by cruisenfever

If you go over to the Ports of Call Forum and in particular Hawaii youmay find the answer to your question. Using the Search this Forum option once you've gotten in to the Hawaii Forum is another tool to use.

Once you get there, do a Search on Hawaii23 transportation.

We used them last year and we're very happy. Only $23 to get DW & me and about a million bags (maybe a slight exaggeration) from the airport to our Wakiki condo.

We also used them to go from the Condo to the ship but went via a hotel to collect my in-laws so that was extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm confused. I think you are asking about ship to Vancouver airport, not Honolulu?? In Honolulu I use Roberts for transfers ($15 airport to Waikiki, less going back) . In Vancouver you can easily get on the Skytrain near the cruise terminal out to the airport.

In Vancouver ... There is a train you can take if you're willing to walk a couple blocks from the port to the station. We did it a few years ago after our Alaskan cruise and wasn't too bad as long as you could handle your luggage. If memory serves, about $4/person.

Or, a taxi will run you about $50-60 I am guessing. They should all take credit cards, but check when you get in.

The Canada boards in port of call has lots of info on transport options.

Jenn :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums