Live From the Grand - Greek Isles

ourlol

Laura, your photos are great...what a good looking family you have! I was wishing I could enlarge the thumb print pics, but to no avail. "Who is Frothy?" Guess this little character came with you from England? You are both a talented photographer and writer........what wonderful gifts.

I can't wait to board the Grand...your stateroom looked very nice and roomy...which category were you booked? We actually reserved the last two staterooms on our sailing...that is what we were told in April. I think since the news of Kusadasi, etc. there must have been some cancellations on our Sept. 23rd sailing, because we keep moving up the list on our dining request.

Oh,...............forget the laundry...............it will be there next week!!!!

Take care...and thank you AGAIN for doing such a fantastic job of keeping us informed day to day!!!

Kay

Kay,

You can't actually enlarge the 'Frothy' pictures. They were purposesly small so I could use them on this thread!!

Ignore the stateroom picture, that wasn't mine nor was the balcony shown... the photo was used purely as a backdrop for Frothy. I cheated!!

Actually Frothy came from the US. These gnomads are really for kids (but hey I'm young at heart). There are 4 different style of gnome and they have individual tracking numbers on the bottom. You then plot their travels via the gnomad website.

Back to the washing

x

Hi Laura

Really enjoyed reading the report but I just want to tell everybody that we could never find Laura on the cruise.........and now we know why;she was too busy typing away in the darkest depths of the GP. Got back from Rome 8hrs ago so I'll try and add some more details at a later date. Thanks for your company Laura and I don't know how we'd have got from Liverpool to the ship without the help of Richard's parents.

I do wonder what Captain Andy would say if he knew that while we were all reading the daily "Princess Patter" on board, that Laura was producing the alternative "Laura's Letter" on Board (CC).

Love ya

Ian

We shall be taking the reverse of your cruise, going from Rome to Venice on May 4, 2006. I surely hope that the weather will be more tolerable that time of year.

We have been to many of the ports before, but are eagerly looking forard to revisiting those and to the ports that will be new to us, i.e., Rhodes, Santorini, Dubrovnik.

I will be eagerly following your reports.

Incidentally, I have heard that Princess is charging $3.50 for orange juice at breakfast. Is this true? It sounds ridiculous to me.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Joan

Thanks for posting the great pictures, Laura............they were wonderful, and now I KNOW I want to go..............someday! :) Hope your laundry is done, and that the memories of your cruise bring you smiles on a daily basis.

When we were on the Island, they charged $ 2.75 for fresh squeezed OJ.....squeezed while you waited............but the regular OJ was free........I assume it was from a concentrate! We don't drink much alchohol so the fresh OJ was my "drink of the day"! :)

Archived