One for the ladies!

Mostonian

When sailing from Southampton (or any other British port) with no flight and no

weight restrictions imposed on your luggage, other than for H&S reasons, is there a temptation to pack too much to wear, or can we really never have enough garments to choose from. Just curious because I am really feeling challenged on this occasion. I have been on many cruises from British ports, but this time, because I am sailing in April to the Western Med, suspect that I will have to cover every season, and I do find that the air conditioning on the ships is very 'robust' to say the least. We will be sailing on the Oceana on the 5th April. Any thoughts very welcome.

weight restrictions imposed on your luggage, other than for H&S reasons, is there a temptation to pack too much to wear, or can we really never have enough garments to choose from. Just curious because I am really feeling challenged on this occasion. I have been on many cruises from British ports, but this time, because I am sailing in April to the Western Med, suspect that I will have to cover every season, and I do find that the air conditioning on the ships is very 'robust' to say the least. We will be sailing on the Oceana on the 5th April. Any thoughts very welcome.

I love sailing from the UK because I can take as much luggage as I want to. I invariably take too much but it is great to have a choise of clothes that I have not already worn even at the end of a cruise.

We ghave done a couple of April cruises from the UK. I usually take 1 pair of what I call winter trousers. However so far once we have gone a little bit south, so far we have had warmer weather and I have been in my lightweight stuff and shorts. I always take a kagool with me,which is both water and windproof.

Also if you take thin items you can layer them. However as I have always found things warm up by the 2_3 rd day.

We ghave done a couple of April cruises from the UK. I usually take 1 pair of what I call winter trousers. However so far once we have gone a little bit south, so far we have had warmer weather and I have been in my lightweight stuff and shorts. I always take a kagool with me,which is both water and windproof.

Also if you take thin items you can layer them. However as I have always found things warm up by the 2_3 rd day.

I am going to try and stop posting from my nexus, reads ok as I'm typing then a gremlin goes in and jumbles things up.

There was a weather forecast a couple of days ago, saying about the warm weather coming across the UK, and that has come up from that direction.

I am not one for sitting out in full sun and cooking so high teens/low 20's

is good for me. Much easier for walking around in. In fact I think the last time we did Venice in April (my birthdays and wedding anniversarys-always a good excuse for a cruise) the only time it rained the entire trip was in Kotor. That was a passing shower if I remember. (a 1hr passing shower, but you put your kagool on and off you go)