Where are the better bartenders?

Alchemy will have the best at making up something to your unique specifications.

Otherwise the bartenders are rotated between the bars. They pool their tips and are rotated because some bars get more traffic than others.

Alchemy will have the best at making up something to your unique specifications.

Otherwise the bartenders are rotated between the bars. They pool their tips and are rotated because some bars get more traffic than others.

Unfortunately I'll be on the Pride, which it isn't 2.0 yet, so no Alchemy bar.

Unfortunately I'll be on the Pride, which it isn't 2.0 yet, so no Alchemy bar.

I agree that the Alchemy Bar tenders are the best trained. That's because the 2 women who started the Alchemy Bars are excellent both in knowledge of the craft and in people skills. In the case of not being on a 2.0 ship, and given that other bartenders do rotate around, I suggest you seek out the less crowded bars when you first arrive and see if any meet your standards or perceptions on what makes a good barkeep (mine's one that can do a proper slow pour from a tap and doesn't ask if you want, or doesn't put, rocks in your single malt,:D ).

Better yet read some recent (last couple of months)Pride Review on these pages and see if anyone mentions a good bartender. Be aware that ship crews to rotate on and off ships like waiters and cabin stewards. My good waiter team/bartender/cabin steward on my cruise may not be there the following week or month or three months down the road.

Edited by crewsweeper