LONG LONG Divina Review - March 15-22nd 2014

resstation

Haaa,,,he'll actually hug you first,,Giovanni walked up to both my girlfriend and our cousin, and hugged both of them, apologizing for the delay in seating us,,,I just got a smile and a handshake,,what the hell??

LOL! That's awesome...I'm a hug fan of hugging! One more thing to look forward to :p

LOL! That's awesome...I'm a hug fan of hugging! One more thing to look forward to :p

Another tip,,if you have friends or family who are not traveling in the Yacht Club,, they can purchase a Yacht Club day pass which will give them access to all of the Yacht Club amenities for $125.00 pp including unlimited drinks. The price may have even gone down since I inquired about it a few months ago.

Another tip,,if you have friends or family who are not traveling in the Yacht Club,, they can purchase a Yacht Club day pass which will give them access to all of the Yacht Club amenities for $125.00 pp including unlimited drinks. The price may have even gone down since I inquired about it a few months ago.

I'd read about this also but not the cost and if it was a definite. The 2 I'm traveling with are in the same cabin but I'm sure that info will help others :) Do you know how many of these passes they sell each day?

Edited by FLAMOM24

I'd read about this also but not the cost and if it was a definite. The 2 I'm traveling with are in the same cabin but I'm sure that info will help others :) Do you know how many of these passes they sell each day?

I think they limit them to the first 10 guests.

I just realized I never mentioned my son's favorite pastime (he was14) - drinking Nutella Shakes in the area with the bowling lanes. He LOVES Nutella but the pool deck was always a madhouse (that's where you can get the crepes). He said the shakes were incredible - way too rich for me - and served up fast because there were hardly any people there at any given time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I just realized I never mentioned my son's favorite pastime (he was14) - drinking Nutella Shakes in the area with the bowling lanes. He LOVES Nutella but the pool deck was always a madhouse (that's where you can get the crepes). He said the shakes were incredible - way too rich for me - and served up fast because there were hardly any people there at any given time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Nutella shakes too???? :eek: I may never leave the ship!

I can give you a couple now,,,In the Yacht Club elevator lobby, there is a card reader,,,insert your card and press one of the two buttons on either side of the card reader,,the elevator will immediately come to your floor. There are card readers in these elevators as well,,,if you find yourself in hurry up mode:eek:, insert your card and then select your floor,,the elevator will bypass any floors before you and bypass them,,taking you straight to your deck.

If Giovanni is still there,,the Maitre'D of LeMuse,,he may come off a little brash. Don't let this bother you,,he is a little stressed on embarkation day,,he really is a fantastic guy!!

Mikesa,

I realize everyone's tastes are different but was wondering if you could recommend a drink they make that just stands out for you (or any to avoid...lol)?

TIA

Michelle :)

Mikesa,

I realize everyone's tastes are different but was wondering if you could recommend a drink they make that just stands out for you (or any to avoid...lol)?

TIA

Michelle :)

I really enjoy my Bloody Mary's in the morning while on vacation. I had one on our last sailing and didn't care for it, so the guys at the One Bar told me that a couple brought onboard their own Bloody Mary mix and they kept it in their cooler for them. Armed with this new found knowledge, I'm going to attempt to bring onboard a bottle of Zing Zang and some Pique Artesanal hot sauce, if I can manage to find some here in the states.

During the day and evening I keep it quite simple,,Crown/Sour or Pain Killers keep me happy most of the day.

Kim on the other hand loved a specialty drink they made at the One Bar. Not sure of the exact name, but it was made with St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur. I want to say Elderflower fizz, but don't quote me on that :)

Edited by Mikesa1721

I really enjoy my Bloody Mary's in the morning while on vacation. I had one on our last sailing and didn't care for it, so the guys at the One Bar told me that a couple brought onboard their own Bloody Mary mix and they kept it in their cooler for them. Armed with this new found knowledge, I'm going to attempt to bring onboard a bottle of Zing Zang and some Pique Artesanal hot sauce, if I can manage to find some here in the states.

During the day and evening I keep it quite simple,,Crown/Sour or Pain Killers keep me happy most of the day.

Kim on the other hand loved a specialty drink they made at the One Bar. Not sure of the exact name, but it was made with St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur. I want to say Elderflower fizz, but don't quote me on that :)

Thank you! I will try to remember that and see what they come up with. I love a good bloody mary in the morning. Zing Zang is yummy! I am going to bring my bottle of garlic stuffed olives to put in my morning beverage.

Thank you! I will try to remember that and see what they come up with. I love a good bloody mary in the morning. Zing Zang is yummy! I am going to bring my bottle of garlic stuffed olives to put in my morning beverage.

I'm definitely a Bloody Mary snob FLAMOM24. Tomato juice and vodka does not make a very good one. He tried to spice it up with some tobasco sauce,,yeah,,not happening. Hopefullty I can get some Zing Zang on,,I'll let you know how I made out in a couple of weeks,,,tomorrow we'll be doing the single digit dance,,can't wait!!

Edited by Mikesa1721

I'm definitely a Bloody Mary snob FLAMOM24. Tomato juice and vodka does not make a very good one. He tried to spice it up with some tobasco sauce,,yeah,,not happening. Hopefullty I can get some Zing Zang on,,I'll let you know how I made out in a couple of weeks,,,tomorrow we'll be doing the single digit dance,,can't wait!!

Ohmygoodness! So excited for you :) Can't wait to hear all about your trip and yes, please let me know about the zing zang ;)

Ohmygoodness! So excited for you :) Can't wait to hear all about your trip and yes, please let me know about the zing zang ;)

I'm going to try and do a "Live" review while onboard,,this way if anyone has questions about certain things,,I can get them an answer in close to real time instead of trying to remember everything once we get back. So, I'll start the review a day or so before we leave and hopefully I'll have a list of questions to answer before we leave.

I'm going to try and do a "Live" review while onboard,,this way if anyone has questions about certain things,,I can get them an answer in close to real time instead of trying to remember everything once we get back. So, I'll start the review a day or so before we leave and hopefully I'll have a list of questions to answer before we leave.

That's very kind of you! I will be looking for your thread :)

Thank You FLAMOM24!! We're both staying in the Yacht Club, so my review will tend to favor that part of the ship,,

PERFECT! We'll be in 15031 the week after your cruise :) Maybe we'll pass one another as you disembark and we embark