Oasis 3/22-29/14, so, so writing, pretty good pictures, very pretty girls!

Just wanted to let you know that I used your TA for our cruise on Indy next summer and was very happy with the deals!!

And they do charge a $50 cancellation fee per person but no fee if you switch rooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thanks for the info on the TA. I am happy that they took good care of you. ENJOY that cruise!!

Caneguy

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

With the return of the Oasis of the Seas to Ft. Lauderdale, I thought I would return this review to the board. Hope some of you newer Oasis travelers will enjoy this review.

I am going on the Quantum FAM trip on 11/18-11/21. Will be taking a lot of pictures of the ship and post them when I return.

Happy cruise to all!!

caneguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cane guy - the best review I have read on cruise critic and I read a lot of them. I'll be on the Oasis in November and can't wait. Only negative about your review is that I wish you hadn't posted so many food photos - wow did you make me hungry LOL!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful wonderful photos!

Cane guy - the best review I have read on cruise critic and I read a lot of them. I'll be on the Oasis in November and can't wait. Only negative about your review is that I wish you hadn't posted so many food photos - wow did you make me hungry LOL!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful wonderful photos!

Thanks so much. I take pics of food while dinning out and my wife kills me for doing that :)

Didn't finish reading your review, b/c I had to work :mad: So, I missed your deals/incentives that everyone is stating that you got w/ this cruise - do you mind emailing me as well w/ your TA :) askforgiveness@aol.com

Even though I read your review as it occurred, I neglected to tell you how great the review and pictures were. I also did not request your TA name and contact info at the time. Would you be so kind to email it to me? hdriders59@verizon.net Thanks

Thanks so much for the reply. Hope to go on another cruise this year, to many other trips planed, NYC, Boston, CA

Sent you both the info

• 2 months later...
Sent you both the info

Awesome review as we're booked on Oasis and looking forward to this ship.

Can you email me the name of your online travel agent/info to bhisbt at hotmail dot com? TIA as we'd like to get some of the great bonuses you got from them!