Allure of the Seas All Access Tour

The all access tour is listed under on board activities. $150.00 per person.

The dining packages were discontinued starting in May from what I have seen and was also told this by a C&A rep. You can still reserve each separately under specialty rest.

I was on the Allure last month and highly recommend the All Access Tour. The tour included kitchens from deck 5,4, and 3 restaurants (provided food sample), freezers, engine control room, laundry rooms, behind stage, crew lounge/bar (complementary drink :p) and bridge. Tour ends with complementary All Access tote bag and apron. We loved it - it was well worth the cost.

I was on the Allure last month and highly recommend the All Access Tour. The tour included kitchens from deck 5,4, and 3 restaurants (provided food sample), freezers, engine control room, laundry rooms, behind stage, crew lounge/bar (complementary drink :p) and bridge. Tour ends with complementary All Access tote bag and apron. We loved it - it was well worth the cost.

Thanks for the report! We are booked for our May 4th sailing on Allure and were wondering if we would get any "swag" Hope we get the same treatment as you did!!

• 1 month later...

We had the same experience! Loved the tour and the swag. Not sure the 150.00 is appropriate, should be a little less expensive, we definitely enjoyed the tour though! I'm glad we did it!

We had the same experience! Loved the tour and the swag. Not sure the 150.00 is appropriate, should be a little less expensive, we definitely enjoyed the tour though! I'm glad we did it!

I loved the tour, but agree with the $150.00 price tag. It has "NO COST" to RCCL, except for bag/gift and free drink. I am glad I did it, but I really believe it should be at least cut in half.

I loved the tour, but agree with the $150.00 price tag. It has "NO COST" to RCCL, except for bag/gift and free drink. I am glad I did it, but I really believe it should be at least cut in half.

I think the only other cost would be the employee's wages that gives the tour. Cost is definitely low for sure.

We had some say they thought the money was donated to charity, but when I asked about that, I was told that it did not go to a charity. Maybe if they want to charge that much for the tour and they advertised that it goes to a charity folks would be more willing to accept the fee. Then again, if people like us keep paying the fee, they have no desire to make changes. Supply and demand.......

I think the only other cost would be the employee's wages that gives the tour. Cost is definitely low for sure.

We had some say they thought the money was donated to charity, but when I asked about that, I was told that it did not go to a charity. Maybe if they want to charge that much for the tour and they advertised that it goes to a charity folks would be more willing to accept the fee. Then again, if people like us keep paying the fee, they have no desire to make changes. Supply and demand.......

While the fees for all lines' behind the scene tours are high, there is a little more to the cost than that. As you've said, there is the wage for the tour guide (his/her hours could be used for something else), the time taken from the senior staff for their presence in their departments (Captain, C/E, Exec Chef, etc), the liability insurance for taking passengers into crew areas, and the food/drink/swag. However, the biggest factor in pricing is two fold: one, to keep attendance down to reasonable levels, and; two, it's what the market will bear.

If it is available it will show up in your pre cruise planner.

They are indeed available (both the all access and the dining package) I didn't do either, but I know plenty of people who did.

Compared to most things, they barely advertise this tour and yet they sell it out every cruise at $150 pp. They should probably test charging more.

That being said, the tour is fantastic. Ours was 3.5 hours and we met an executive chef, laundry manager, bar manager, stage director, head electrical engineer, head propulsion engineer, and 2 bridge officers and had ample opportunity to ask them questions. Well done.