Charges on sign/sail card

At the end of the cruise, will your 'bill' show all the drinks you've purchased even if you have a drinks package??

Thought this might be a good way to decide for future if a package is 'worth it' for me.

Thanks!

they won't be on your bill because there is not a charge for each one. I haven't purchased a package in a while but when I did, they printed out a zero balance receipt that I had to sign. You could save those and count them up at the end of your cruise.

Marianne

A light hearted response to some! Better save those receipts, and not try to count your drinks as you consume them. Drunk people can't seem to add very well, just ask a cop!

We just got off allure and all drinks and tips were on your sign sail account for review on your tv. It shows what bar location and showed amount of zero for the drink. Also we had to sign every receipt, except if we order a soda.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

Yes, they keep track of your drinks and you have to sign for each. Also a reason is that some people decide to cancel out of a drink package after the second or third day, so they have to pay for what they already consumed on the package.

Just off NOS. they did run the card for the premium package, but never had to sign a receipt. They did not show up at all on our sea pass account. For the soda package, they just looked for the sticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Freedom in December & Liberty in February both on premium drink packages. Only had to sign once in a blue moon but 95% of the time no receipt to even sign. No record on the TV. I too was curious but unless I kept a tally and knew how much the drink I ordered was would have been the only way to figure it out.

BonVoyage

Dawna