I want to see pics of you having fun on the Dream!!!

bluejay555

Pics of drinks, food, swimming, playing at the waterworks, deck activities, ANYTHING!!! oh, and pics of a cove balcony/cabin would be great too :)

We have cruise fever at this house and can't soak up enough info about this ship!!!

These aren't mine but are some of my favorite YouTube videos of the Dream.

Several on this guy's page. Great videos.

This is a video of the Cloud 9 Spa on the Dream (the reason I booked a spa cabin). Look for videos 2, 3 & 4 to the side).

There are only two hammocks on the Serenity Deck. We lucked out and snagged them five out of seven days. One of us would usually go up about 9:00 and find an open one. Port days we never left the ship so it wasn't that hard. Sea days Serenity Deck got full by 11:00 so good luck finding anything. Those "clam shell" looking chairs look comfy but we found them to suck. There are plenty of really great places to sit on Serenity Deck, except I found sitting right at the front to be really hot with no air circulation.

Those are our friends who had the cove, we were on spa deck 12. They loved the cove and would do it again in a minute. They were in 2285 and heard no noise from above. We loved the Dream so much we just booked for January using the $50 deposit. Not sure we will make it, but it's worth the risk for $100.