Question about food in Caribbean Ports

Going to Mr. Sancho's..... Is the food, water & drinks safe there....I've got a RSVP for A.I. day and this thread comes up...Anyone???? :confused:

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app

We go everywhere and eat everything! We do usually stick with bottled water though (for convenience, and we like to make sure we always have water, because we walk [I]everywhere[/I]; and because we like bottled water at home, too) We also try local sodas, etc which I guess count as packaged/canned beverages, since we avoid them at home and vacation is good opportunity to indulge and try new things!

Best of both worlds, I suppose, because we've never had any stomach issues (knock on wood). I do bring along some extra antibiotics (your dr can prescribe some for traveler's diarrhea, usually just a 3-4 day course, use if you have to) just in case, and I'll bring along some pepto, immodium and zantac just-in-case, too.

We always eat our lunch in port in Caribbean and Mexico, I did get sick once after lunch in Grand Cayman but people with me were fine, I have been on 56 cruises so we had over 100 lunchs , Looking forward to lunch in Cuzmel in a few weeks

[quote name='bpphoto']Going to Mr. Sancho's..... Is the food, water & drinks safe there....I've got a RSVP for A.I. day and this thread comes up...Anyone???? :confused:

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app[/quote]

Why would it not be safe? :confused::rolleyes: