Wind Spirit--Sail Away

fortunatetail

My wife and daughter are going to be on the Wind Spirit for Tahiti sailing in May. I have been on Wind Surf 3 times and a highlight has always been Sail Away and music in the Compass Rose with a beautiful tropical drink. Wow; nothing better! Where is the best place on the And Spirit to enjoy this? Pool bar? Lounge? Although I am envious, I am trying to help them to enjoy this experience!

My favorite place is on the Flying Bridge. Second favorite spot is the pool deck area. My experience on the Wind Spirit has been that if you are in the Veranda area or the forward deck, you cannot hear the music. I do like to sit in these areas sometimes, because it is still wonderful to see the sails go up even without the music.

We love so much what the music brings to the sail aways we sit near the pool bar outside, we can hear the music well and see the sails unfurl. Glorious in every aspect. We sail away across the Pacific in 9 days then the cruise in Tahiti, will write a report, I am sure it will be beyond beautiful. Happy Sailing. Susanne

The set up on the Wind Spirit is much different than the Surf. In fact, we like it much better. It is easier to hear and see sail away on it. Would love to hear how you think they compare and how you like the Tahati cruise. Enjoy!!:)