Paradise Platinum Gift...

Thanks all - I was hoping for the "tote bag thingy" though! :D

I'm sailing "Paradise" on April 28th. If that's when you're going to be aboard, I'll bring you a "tote bag thingy". I've got several of 'em already. :rolleyes:

"SKY"

During our Spring Break cruise on the Carnival Sunshine we got the new tote bags that have an insulated area in the bottom for cold (or hot) items. They work good for taking stuff on-shore. However, the insulated area leaked water as the ice began to melt. Not sure if they all leak, but one of three that we took on-shore to Cozumel leaked like a sieve...

During our Spring Break cruise on the Carnival Sunshine we got the new tote bags that have an insulated area in the bottom for cold (or hot) items. They work good for taking stuff on-shore. However, the insulated area leaked water as the ice began to melt. Not sure if they all leak, but one of three that we took on-shore to Cozumel leaked like a sieve...

Yep, that's the "tote bag thingy". I just don't care for the design of 'em, but I guess they would be good for taking to the beach, (if they don't leak!) :eek: I too, am happy to hear they've changed the gift from the "tote bag thingy", to something I will use. ;)

"SKY"