Bermuda??

I'm sure that a thread may have been started, but why isn't RCCL sailing out of Bayonne NJ beginning next year sailing to Bermuda? This will be a huge miss! Only the Grandeur out of Baltimore is sailing there.

I understand that the Quantum is sailing out of NJ but no plans (according to the website) for any of their ships to leave from that port to Bermuda. Also noticed that Celebrity (sister cruiseline to RCCL) also pulled out of NJ sailing to Bermuda. What's going on??

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Forums mobile app

The turning basin at the Royal Dockyards is not large enough for the Quantum.

Bermuda keeps "discussing" the work that needs to be done, but they have taken no action yet.

The Celebrity Summit is sailing to Bermuda all summer long. Her schedule for summer of 2015 has not been announced yet.

Nor has Quantum's schedule for 2015 beyond April been announced yet.

Edited by Merion_Mom

I'm sure that a thread may have been started, but why isn't RCCL sailing out of Bayonne NJ beginning next year sailing to Bermuda? This will be a huge miss! Only the Grandeur out of Baltimore is sailing there.

I understand that the Quantum is sailing out of NJ but no plans (according to the website) for any of their ships to leave from that port to Bermuda. Also noticed that Celebrity (sister cruiseline to RCCL) also pulled out of NJ sailing to Bermuda. What's going on??

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Forums mobile app

By the way, Explorer is currently the ONLY Royal Caribbean ship sailing from Bayonne.

After she leaves, Quantum will be the ONLY Royal Caribbean ships sailing from Bayonne.

Not sure about your reference to "any of their ships" to leave from that port to Bermuda.