Free massage booking procedure

DaveOKC

Our PCC got us two free hour lone massages for our upcoming cruise. We have to book the times while onboard.

Has anyone done this and have any suggestions for us - do they just give you a time, can you pick a time and date, are the available times/days restricted or ??

I am planning on checking with the spa as soon as we board, but any advance info would be helpful.

DaveOKC

I've never been lucky enough to have my PCC get me a free massage, but I have booked massages many times. Just go to the desk in the spa, present your document/e-mail/whatever notification you got and sign up for the type of massage and the time and day you prefer. For myself, I love the deep tissue massage and the hot stone massage and consider the price acceptable because I have never gotten a comparable massage in my home area.

BTW, the massage on the beach at HMC is over-rated IMHO unless you like an exfoliating grit massage. Fine sand wafted on the breeze does not mix well with the massage oils.

Edited by the2ofus

Lucky you! You can also call the spa when you arrive in your stateroom to confirm your date and time. Sea days sell out quickly, so try to do it as soon after boarding as possible. Be sure it doesn't interfere with shore time.

You also, have use of the spa facilities (hydrotherapy pool, sometimes thermal suite) for the day you are booked, so be sure to ask.

Enjoy!