Quantum Summer 2015 projected end of April

So excited finally the Summer 2015 schedule! Dave, Ken & I have been anxiously waiting 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hope you like China!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Mind - BLOWN.

Well...

Just spoke to all of my friends and family who were planning on going on the Quantum in May '15 for us and they all still want to go in May, so I guess Liberty it is?

I was planning on booking Anthem for Winter '15-16 anyway, so now I guess I'll be saving on airfare. :p

Still though, just... WOW.

(Royal made me say WOW, must mean they win)

When I started this post, I was told by the sales agent on board previous cruise that there was a strong rumor that the Quantum would leave NY and I was sure it would involve switching with the Liberty. Would not have ever guessed China though! Scratching my head on that one. Liberty is a great add to to NY. Surprised that neither of the Quantum class is going somewhere in Florida.

When I started this post, I was told by the sales agent on board previous cruise that there was a strong rumor that the Quantum would leave NY and I was sure it would involve switching with the Liberty. Would not have ever guessed China though! Scratching my head on that one. Liberty is a great add to to NY. Surprised that neither of the Quantum class is going somewhere in Florida.

The reason nobody believed that initially, myself included, is it didn't make any sense that they would yank Quantum so quickly after making such a big commitment to the NYC-area market. Anthem coming to Bayonne is the other shoe dropping that makes the entire story, which is still totally insane, make the sense that it didn't previously.