Got e-mail Legend this Sunday

carnival03

I'd rather wait at the terminal and board when I can than wait at the hotel/airport when I could have boarded early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My exact thoughts, I'm kind of surprised Carnival stills sends these emails, I wonder how many people listen. Most people's arrival time depend on the pre-planned flights anyways. Well heres to hoping I'm on lido by 11!

My exact thoughts, I'm kind of surprised Carnival stills sends these emails, I wonder how many people listen. Most people's arrival time depend on the pre-planned flights anyways. Well heres to hoping I'm on lido by 11!

Last June, my mom and I sailed Glory out of Boston. We received "the letter" but being Platinum, and knowing the reasoning behind "the letter", we went to the port for our usual 9:30.

Embarkation began at 10:55. There were fewer than 200 people in the entire port building. We toured the mostly-empty ship. Around 2:00 pm we noticed more and more people on board. As we spoke with folks, we found out that most had heeded "the letter" and were really angry that they did so. Besides getting on late, they had to contend with massive lines at check-in.

If you think you might need a snack, bring it with you. There's a water fountain at the terminal, but no vending machines.

Thanks for the info! I see in your signature, you've been on the Legend several times? Any helpful tips? I'm so excited for an extended balcony we upgraded for $28

Thanks for the info! I see in your signature, you've been on the Legend several times? Any helpful tips? I'm so excited for an extended balcony we upgraded for $28

The extended balcony is huge! We got an upsell call and it was worth it. There's a seldom used hot tub in the spa. Go through the locker rooms and you can get a locker key at the desk.

Check out the old Hollywood mural outside the shops. It was fun picking out who was who.

The enchanted forest is really quiet and a nice place to sit. We always take pictures sitting in the portholes there.

There are lounges outside the dining room on both levels. I never wait in line. I just sit and have a drink until the line clears after late seating opens.

We are on The Magic this Sunday. 3 couples, the other 2 received the email yesterday. We haven't received anything. We are platinum & they all have FTTF. We are going around 10 just like always.

Happy Cruising!!

Im on conquest sunday and got the same email but it said because of new procedures for people coming from (now i forget) Roatan maybe. They have to go through more detailed customs. They expect it to take longer then normal to disembark.

I booked my hotel with carnival and the transfer as well. We leave the hotel at 12:00. By the way it was cheaper then anything i could find. The hotel is EB

looks awesome.Actually my flight was throught carnival as well. Flight, hotel and transfer was cheaper then a flight i could purchase.

Each to there own but id sooner stay at the hotel then lug a carry on for hours.

Ill sit at the hotel pool and enjoy a drink.