Caribbean Princess-Western

gymjunkie

I am sailing out of Houston on the Caribbean Princess to the Western Caribbean on 4/26/14. Can anyone tell me what is the earliest time you can board the ship....????

As long as there are no delay's boarding generally starts around Noon.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I am sailing out of Houston on the Caribbean Princess to the Western Caribbean on 4/26/14. Can anyone tell me what is the earliest time you can board the ship....????

You should get an email from Princess regarding boarding times for Houston if you haven't already

Have a great cruise

You should get an email from Princess regarding boarding times for Houston if you haven't already

If you receive notice of staggered boarding by deck, it is only a suggestion.

Unless there are delays, boarding will normally start by noon.

Sailing the week before you, April 4/19. Boarding starts at noon by deck, if you have priority boarding you can get on anytime. Suggest you arrive at the terminal between 11-11:30.

We live 15 minutes from the terminal, traffic is not a problem. Even if there is a lot of traffic coming in, the port has a pretty good way of handling it and keeping it moving. Enjoy.

We recently came back from Western Carribbean and got to the pier about 1:30 pm, had a Princess transfer from the airport. It didn't look like they had been boarding for very long, I suspect the ship might have gotten in late, so we were aboard by 2 pm and we were elite, so no lines, by the way this was the cruise that sat at the Houston harbor for 3 days, due to the oil spill in the channel. We stayed on the ship and sailed on Tuesday afternoon. We could see a lot of people disembarking in the two previous days. The captain and crew were wonderful. We made the best of it, and had only one stop, to Cozumel. A cruise is what you make of it!:)

Sailing the week before you, April 4/19. Boarding starts at noon by deck, if you have priority boarding you can get on anytime. Suggest you arrive at the terminal between 11-11:30.

We live 15 minutes from the terminal, traffic is not a problem. Even if there is a lot of traffic coming in, the port has a pretty good way of handling it and keeping it moving. Enjoy.

Boarding by deck is a suggestion only. ;)

On the same cruise. Still had a great time stuck in port. Princess too great care of us.

We recently came back from Western Carribbean and got to the pier about 1:30 pm, had a Princess transfer from the airport. It didn't look like they had been boarding for very long, I suspect the ship might have gotten in late, so we were aboard by 2 pm and we were elite, so no lines, by the way this was the cruise that sat at the Houston harbor for 3 days, due to the oil spill in the channel. We stayed on the ship and sailed on Tuesday afternoon. We could see a lot of people disembarking in the two previous days. The captain and crew were wonderful. We made the best of it, and had only one stop, to Cozumel. A cruise is what you make of it!:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anyone on the 3/22 cruise gotten their refunds from Princess yet? They tell me to look after 4/18 on my credit card.