Advance Booking - Chef's Table Dining Package

When booking the Chef's Table Dining Package in advance, I am able to pick the date/time for the Chef's table, but I can't figure out how to book the other three restaurants in the package. When I try to book them, it wants additional payment.

Is it possible to advance book the rest of the package, or do I have to wait until we are on board?

When booking the Chef's Table Dining Package in advance, I am able to pick the date/time for the Chef's table, but I can't figure out how to book the other three restaurants in the package. When I try to book them, it wants additional payment.

Is it possible to advance book the rest of the package, or do I have to wait until we are on board?

You have to book the other restaurants on board.

Thanks Bob. That's a process RCCL could improve. In a perfect word, the reservation system would recognize you have paid for them :confused:

At least I know it's not me!

I'm guessing that part of the reason for giving a break on the price of dining packages is that you must book on board, thereby filling presumably less desireable time slots.

Woot! We booked this for the cruise also, maybe we will be at the same Chef's Table!

WOW that is pricey! On carnival it is $75 pp but very much worth it for a different experience. Can anyone tell me what you get at the Chef's table on Royal? Carnival send a special invitation to your room and a ship's cookbook and a picture at the end of the dinner. Just trying to compare apples to apples. thanks

WOW that is pricey! On carnival it is $75 pp but very much worth it for a different experience. Can anyone tell me what you get at the Chef's table on Royal? Carnival send a special invitation to your room and a ship's cookbook and a picture at the end of the dinner. Just trying to compare apples to apples. thanks

Printed invitation, menu personalized, before dinner drink, signed cookbook, personal photo opportunity, wine pairings. No photographers have come to one's I have been at.

One waiter gives a copy of a Trinidad and Tobago currency note... personalized thank you. .... Ta Daaaa! (those who have experienced it know the inside reference)

Do many solos book Chef's table? Is it more of a "Romantic couple evening"?

I book as a solo and have seen a few couples celebrating special occasions, groups or pairs of friends, several mother and daughters and then many other solos. One time we were 8 solo travelers, but usually 2 to 4 of the 14-16 total.