Which berth for Oasis in Barcelona

Medicalley

Oasis and Allure are going to be serviced by two Barcelona Terminals.

I am pretty sure the press release in Spanish announcing the Allure said it was going to be Terminals A and B.

I am not sure how they are going to handle it, but I think if you are forward you will exit through terminal A and if you are aft terminal B.

I guess contacting RCI is the way to go on this one. Otherwise the port authority might be able to confirm.

The press release link was still down today, but I was able to find this text from an article. Oasis and Allure will berth simultaneously to both Terminals B and C at the Port of Barcelona.

Cambra pointed out that Barcelona is the only Mediterranean port with appropriate facilities to handle large-scale operations for vessels such as the Allure, with more than 12,000 passengers embarking and disembarking daily (6,300 in each operation). To ensure that these run smoothly and efficiently, Terminals B and C, managed by Creuers del Port de Barcelona (Port of Barcelona Cruises) and located on Adossat wharf, will provide service to the Royal Caribbean vessel simultaneously.

Cambra stressed that Barcelona is well prepared to host these operations thanks to infrastructure investments valued at over 100 million euros undertaken in recent years by the port and private operators, but also thanks to the professionalism of the port community and all the stakeholders associated with the cruise industry in the city. "The international terminals run by the Port of Barcelona Cruises are especially functional and have been designed to suit the needs of the market in terms of the size and capacity of ships. Therefore we are well equipped to handle large-scale embarking and disembarking operations with the highest levels of safety, security and efficiency," he added.

Edited by MADflyer