Marina on the Quest?

CraftyEC

I had gathered from reading on CC about the Antarctic trips that the Marina had been 'permanently' removed from the Quest to be replaced by a facility to launch / store the Zodiac crafts for the Antarctic landings.

We are looking at a cruise for March 2015 and I was surprised to see a 'Marina Day' listed for one of the ports during the Caribbean section of the cruise.

Does anyone know for certain if this is possible or likely? Seem a bit odd ...

We were on Quest last November to Rio before the first of the Antarctic cruises. Whilst on board we were a little annoyed when we were told the marina deck was not in use because of storage required for the Zodiacs and their equipment.

We were however, told that once these sailings concluded the marina deck would be restored. Hopefully this is the case and you get to enjoy a marina day

That sounds good, glorygaf.

We also sailed (Barcelona) to Rio last October / November, but we weren't expecting a Marina day, there wasn't really anywhere in the schedule for it, if you know what I mean. We have had one previous Marina day, in Triluke Bay, which was very restful in a port-intensive cruise, and would like to enjoy one in the Caribbean too.