Azura-Which deck am I on

alvin moondust

Hi all

We have booked a last minute trip on Azura. Balcony cabin to be allocated. Our E tickets have arrived along with luggage labels which just say 'G' Deck

I notice on Azuras deck plans that there is no G Deck? so is this just P&O code for allocation on arrival? I know they say you will get cabin Grade GE but presumably this could be anywhere.

We dont really mind, Just curious about the G deck labels

Thanks

Hi all

We have booked a last minute trip on Azura. Balcony cabin to be allocated. Our E tickets have arrived along with luggage labels which just say 'G' Deck

I notice on Azuras deck plans that there is no G Deck? so is this just P&O code for allocation on arrival? I know they say you will get cabin Grade GE but presumably this could be anywhere.

We dont really mind, Just curious about the G deck labels

Thanks

Errr Alvin, you need a new book. There is a G deck.............. It's the Medical Centre. :) :) :)

It will be a standard code for " cabin not allocated ". Or they know something you do not know.

Or they think you are on Britannia, that has a G deck.

I will be in the Glass House every evening about 7.30 you can come and tell me if you get a cabin. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks, That makes sense, I think I remember from last year now. The booking just says Guaranteed balcony:)

Dai Im sure I will be in the GlassHouse on numerous occasions, Although we tend to go up to deck eighteen and enjoy the view from the bar there.

Funny how may people you chat to on these forums and then when you are on the ship you have absolutely no idea who they are. LOL

Thanks, That makes sense, I think I remember from last year now. The booking just says Guaranteed balcony:)

Dai Im sure I will be in the GlassHouse on numerous occasions, Although we tend to go up to deck eighteen and enjoy the view from the bar there.

Funny how may people you chat to on these forums and then when you are on the ship you have absolutely no idea who they are. LOL

Well you will know me I am the one in the Mobility Scooter. :) oh yes and I will be drinking G&T :)

Oh yes and if you come to the meet on the first sea day, Sunday the 20th, details on the roll call. Or they will be in a couple of weeks time :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by daiB