Why such a late check-in for the sailing of the Quest 22 April from Nice.

Gitte

Why such a late check-in for the sailing of the Quest 22 April out of Nice.:eek:

The check-in time on my e-docs for the Quest 22 April is between 18.29 - 22.29. :confused:

Who else received also this information?

Gitte

Why such a late check-in for the sailing of the Quest 22 April out of Nice.:eek:

The check-in time on my e-docs for the Quest 22 April is between 18.29 - 22.29. :confused:

Who else received also this information?

Gitte

ours originally said that last month when i booked quest for may 26 -- i had confirmed the same thing with the rep on the phone. now the edocs say 10-2 checkin which i am quite happy about. i had heard something about possible drills in nice? maybe they moved it to your sailing instead?

Hi Gitte

Just posted on our roll call. Ours is the same.

Sure others will post.

Azamara will not want people hang around waiting for appointed time, it's a time slot for those travelling to make sure they are there in time and not later.

Unless I am wrong, has anyone ever been denied boarding because it was not their alloted time? This is the first time I have ever looked at or found a check-in time. I probably just ignored it;)

Yvonne

Edited by HudandPug

I called Azamara and finally after a long wait an answer. A lady told me check-in is between 6:29pm and 10:29pm because it is a late departure.

Now I am more confused.

Gitte:confused: :confused: :confused:

I called Azamara and finally after a long wait an answer. A lady told me check-in is between 6:29pm and 10:29pm because it is a late departure.

Now I am more confused.

Gitte:confused: :confused: :confused:

:D

I don't think it matters, its just the last time they want you on board. If you have an early checkin its because that is when they want you onboard too. Your B2B, they need you checked in for the second leg and sorted before the rest are usually onboard, or possibly to make it easier for you to go out for the day with an ealy checkin.

There is a thread on this somewhere will have a look.

Yvonne:)

I am not sure I would pay too much attention to the time shown, we had a late one shown like that last year but it transpired it is because the systems automatically default to a check in window that is 5 hours before sailing. We boarded at lunchtime as per usual.

Sorry but I would not rely on what the phone agents say, they now often make it us as they go along sadly

I am not sure I would pay too much attention to the time shown, we had a late one shown like that last year but it transpired it is because the systems automatically default to a check in window that is 5 hours before sailing. We boarded at lunchtime as per usual.

Sorry but I would not rely on what the phone agents say, they now often make it us as they go along sadly

Thank you very much, :)

Gitte ;)