Sky Suite question on Constellation

RMLLEL

Is there a private restaurant right now for people staying in Sky Suites and other suites? I read that there will be one in 2015 but I thought I read somewhere that some of the ships have those restaurants now.

Thanks.

Is there a private restaurant right now for people staying in Sky Suites and other suites? I read that there will be one in 2015 but I thought I read somewhere that some of the ships have those restaurants now.

Thanks.

Not yet. Probably not till 2015

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

Thanks. I was just reading Celebrity's information regarding the Sky Suites on the Constellation and it says that we would get 2 dinners in a specialty restaurant if we are taking an 8 or more night cruise on the Constellation. At least I think that is what it says. I guess they are giving us that until the new perks go into effect.

Was on the Connie a couple of weeks ago. No designated restaurant for Suites. However, there are two Specialty restaurants that you can use your coupons in. Tuscan Grill and Ocean Liners. Both very good! I had a Suite, but the cruise was only 5 nights and ineligible for the free dinners. Enjoy!

Also, a Suite guest can go eat in BLU (designated for Aqua Class staterooms) and pay a cover charge of $5 each. BLU is open for breakfast and dinner. Great service and food.:) We especially enjoyed the breakfast, where you are not required to pay a fee per person. However, I asked the Maitre'd and he said it would be nice to leave a tip. We left $6 ($2 for the each of us) every morning. ;)

I just got off the phone with Celebrity Captain's Club and the woman said that there was no charge to eat in Blu even for dinner. I specifically asked about the Constellation Sky Suites. She said it just depended on availability. I wonder if it depends on how many nights you are onboard.

You are getting Blu confused with the free dinner in a speciality restaurant. On a 7 day cruise you can eat in a speciality restaurant once. Blu is a restaurant for Aqua Class. They will let you eat there if they have the room. So you will get your free dinner in a speciality restaurant and probably get to eat in Blu:D hope this makes sense.

I just got off the phone with Celebrity Captain's Club and the woman said that there was no charge to eat in Blu even for dinner. I specifically asked about the Constellation Sky Suites. She said it just depended on availability. I wonder if it depends on how many nights you are onboard.

That's what has been reported, but I asked the Maitre'd, and he said that if we dined in Blu for dinner, that we would be charged $5 per person per night. We didn't try because there were 3 of us, and that would mean $15 extra a night to eat, where we could eat in the Main Dining room for zero. ;)

Perhaps the charge is left up to whom ever is serving you.:rolleyes: Also, I feel that we were probably the only Suite guest that left a tip for the breakfast servers. However, I felt better doing so, knowing that my automatic gratuities were going to the Main Dining staff.

That's what has been reported, but I asked the Maitre'd, and he said that if we dined in Blu for dinner, that we would be charged $5 per person per night. We didn't try because there were 3 of us, and that would mean $15 extra a night to eat, where we could eat in the Main Dining room for zero. ;)

Perhaps the charge is left up to whom ever is serving you.:rolleyes: Also, I feel that we were probably the only Suite guest that left a tip for the breakfast servers. However, I felt better doing so, knowing that my automatic gratuities were going to the Main Dining staff.

People have been commenting that the $5 charge per person for suites is no more to eat in Blu. There always is a recommendation to leave a tip when eating in the specialty restaurants even when the meal is free.