Liberty coming to Galveston November 2015!!

Same tired itineraries. womp womp womp :(

It's posted on another thread that the NY to Galveston repo will be 12nts and the first one out of Galveston will be a 9nt "Tour of the Caribbean", then the regular 7nt trips will start.

Edited by pspercy

Prices are now showing on RCI's website.

Still crazy high.

Christmas week is higher on the Liberty than it is on the Oasis and more than what I paid for the Alllure 2 weeks ago.

I see about the only good deals are for oceanviews. :cool:

Prices are ridiculous while she's in Cape Liberty as well. I put a deposit on an E2 for the 9 night on May 21st but the grand total is $4800 for two people :eek: I'm hoping that comes down...otherwise I'm considering flying to San Juan, spending two nights in a hotel, and taking the 7 Night Southern Caribbean including the premium beverage package for less money!

Edited by gms5002

Prices are ridiculous while she's in Cape Liberty as well. I put a deposit on an E2 for the 9 night on May 21st but the grand total is $4800 for two people :eek: I'm hoping that comes down...otherwise I'm considering flying to San Juan, spending two nights in a hotel, and taking the 7 Night Southern Caribbean including the premium beverage package for less money!

I'm considering this too. I'm not exactly over the moon about the itinerary anyway. So if I'm going to spend that kind of money (almost $5000 for a BALCONY), I want it to be on an itinerary I REALLY like.

Why are the prices so HIGH on this ship?? I'm trying to decide between a D1 and a JS. The difference is about $700.00. I don't know if it's worth it to me. :confused:

That would be too high for me if you're considering a typical, non-holiday, 7 day Caribbean cruise.

What a waist for a great ship.

What? She's getting a little chubby? Perhaps more crunches? OOh, maybe that takes the joke a bit too far.

Anyway, while it's still a trek I could actually drive to Galveston. Something to consider.