Upgrade from JS ?

I am in the CA part of RCI website and I want to put in criteria for upgrade (I don't want to move off of Deck 8, but would like a GS, if the gods decide to smile their favor upon me) and one of the choices is "I do not wish to be upgraded to an accessible room." Can someone tell me why one would not want to be upgraded to an accessible room?

Thank you in advance.

Have only seen a couple of accessible suites so not sure if they are the the same on all ships/cruise lines but the ones I saw did not have bathtubs. The showers did not have a lip (step) or doors just a curtain so that a chair could be used in the shower.

The roll-in shower usually means that the water gets all over the bathroom floor. Sometimes the sinks and vanities are lower to the floor, so more difficult to use when standing.

And I don't know how it is on the RCCL ships, but on the Celebrity Solstice-class ships, they have automatic stateroom doors (you just push a button), and as such, NO DEADBOLT for security or privacy. When our suite guarantee landed us in one of these I put up quite a fuss on this latter point (not something I generally do about hotel rooms) and they were able to move us the next day when they confirmed that they had a no-show.