Just off Caribbean Princess 4/12-4/19

wrongwaywatson

We are in our car, sad to leave our home away from home behind. I will write a full review and post it tomorrow, as we have a 15 hour drive

All things considered, the cruise was fabulous, weather was great (except last sea day was chilly) and we can say we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves

To the CC members, I'm sorry I missed our get together and cabin crawl. I had a bit of an "incident". I was enjoying MUTS and sunbathing and was planning on going a little after 2pm. I left the pool and went our cabin to change. I went inside, dropped my bag and realized I had forgotten my Kindle. I ran up to get it and was told by a lady nearby that she turned it in at the bar when she realized I had forgotten it. I went to the bar, and they had just sent it down to The Purser's Office. I went and retrieved it, thankfully, and went back to our cabin. Lo and behold, I had left my room card in my bag. Ugh! DH was on balcony and didn't hear my knocks. Or my phone calls. This was the ONLY time that I didn't see our cabin Stewart in the halls. Another lady a few doors down was locked out because her hubby was in the shower with a deadbolt on. I called Passenger Services and they sent someone up to let me in. It took about 15 minutes. By then it was after 3 and I was ready to sit on my balcony and have a glass of Baileys :)

Review will be posted tomorrow. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Dirty Dancing, Mama Mia, Gravity, Incredible Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr Banks. Concerts: Tina Turner, Stevie Wonder, Bon Jovi, Barry Manilow, Beyoncé. That Tina Turner concert has been playing since my first Princess cruise 9 years ago!

Jackie.

We look forward to reading your review. So glad to hear you had a great time. We will be boarding her next Saturday, 4/26. I am sure it was also be a fabulous cruise for us.

Have a safe trip home.

i was on the cruise with you. im still on the ship im one of the ones on the back to back.i'm not sure if we meet or not but it was a wonderful cruise.im enjoying this one just as much doing the things i didnt get to do last time [i spent alot of time watching my husband dennis sing.]the ship has a wonderful team.hope you had a great time too. cant wait to read your review.maybe it was a good thing you missed the cabin crawl. i fell in love with the window suite.wow .hope you trip home went smooth.

Dirty Dancing, Mama Mia, Gravity, Incredible Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr Banks. Concerts: Tina Turner, Stevie Wonder, Bon Jovi, Barry Manilow, Beyoncé. That Tina Turner concert has been playing since my first Princess cruise 9 years ago!

Thanks! I'm hoping to catch Saving Mr Banks next week. :)