Mr Sanchos Booked, what can you tell me

megb123

Been a couple of years since we did the AI, but I remember the food being good. I think we had Coconut shrimp and some grilled shrimp and some other fish plus guac and chips and salsa...

Were the coconut & grilled shrimp served from the buffet table or did you order these items from the menu?

Been a couple of years since we did the AI, but I remember the food being good. I think we had Coconut shrimp and some grilled shrimp and some other fish plus guac and chips and salsa...

Thank you!!

The Coconut Shrimp is delicious. My husband had the WHOLE fried fish (yes eyes, teeth and all) and said it was the best he's ever had.

We didn't have the buffet when we were there so we ordered off the menu. I thought the food was good. Best yet, you don't like it, order something else. Its all included :)

The Coconut Shrimp is delicious. My husband had the WHOLE fried fish (yes eyes, teeth and all) and said it was the best he's ever had.

We didn't have the buffet when we were there so we ordered off the menu. I thought the food was good. Best yet, you don't like it, order something else. Its all included :)

My wife and I LOVE the whole fried fish. I don't really like fish but that stuff is tasty!

• 2 weeks later...
We have been there twice, last time this March. It is pretty typical of the other beach clubs in the area. We did the AI the first time and PAYG the second. We like it there fine.

SANY2421.jpg

20mb image hosting

SANY2432.jpg

click image upload

SANY2431.jpg

images upload

SANY2768.jpg

img host

Is the buffet part of the AI or a la carte? We were there a few years back and we ordered off the menu (as much and as often as we wanted) and had a wonderful waiter who brought us our food and drinks.