The biggest PG repeater

Emdee

Me too! Most of the ones we like will be back from their vacation.

From what I hear the staff are really looking forward to the repeaters cruise. When we are on board its really a lovefest for the first few hours. On a small ship this can make a big difference. The love fest also means that we are willing to forgive minor errors. When we arrive the first thing they say is "Welcome home" and honestly some of us feel that its our PG family. I think Motu can attest to that feeling as well.

Absolutely!:D

And trust me, they ALL know that you are coming! At New Years, I told them to brace themselves for September! :p

Motu,

The last time before we were on the PG Michael told them I was no slouch and they had to behave. All I asked for was the creme brûlée in L'Etoile everyday. The next day the hotel director showed me the new menu but Michael joked that it was probably on my menu!

Unfortunately we will have to special order it and we will.

I hope they are not shouting out the repeaters are coming, the repeaters are coming like the Russians are coming.....

So sad you won't be there in body but I am sure you will be there in spirit and I will reserve a seat for you at the pool bar!

See you in Croatia next year.