Does anyone know where I can buy Pure white Hennessy in PR????

curtyb

• 3 months later...

Hi, I am going on the Norwegian Getaway at the end of this month and my boyfriend wants to buy Hennessy Pure White but we are doing shore excursions throughout the ports so we might not have time to go in the city to get the Hennessy. So i was wondering if there were any places around liquor stores around where the ships dock that i can purchase the Hennessy. We are docking at Philipsburg, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Nassau, Bahamas! Help Please!

Hi, I am going on the Norwegian Getaway at the end of this month and my boyfriend wants to buy Hennessy Pure White but we are doing shore excursions throughout the ports so we might not have time to go in the city to get the Hennessy. So i was wondering if there were any places around liquor stores around where the ships dock that i can purchase the Hennessy. We are docking at Philipsburg, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Nassau, Bahamas! Help Please!

I wouldn't be surprised. There are LOTS of booze stores in St. Maarten and St. Thomas:D

• 1 month later...
But where can i find this Hennessy Pure White, without having to go too far from the dock?

we purchased Hennessy Pure White while in St. Maarten. we walked to Phillipsburg from the ship on our way to catching the bus to Maho. Purchased a few bottles and they held it for us for when we returned from Maho (didn't want to risk having them sold out by the time we returned). If I remember correctly it was somewhere between $32-$35 (about three years ago) and was the best price of any of the islands (I can't remember which islands had it but not all of them do)

Right before you board back the Ship, there is a duty-free liquor store that has amazing stock and really awesome prices. Since it's right in the cruise terminal, you'll have to pass it anyway to get back on the boat and they definitely have Hennesey White there. Last time, I ended up getting a deal they had - 3 bottles for $90.

Right before you board back the Ship, there is a duty-free liquor store that has amazing stock and really awesome prices. Since it's right in the cruise terminal, you'll have to pass it anyway to get back on the boat and they definitely have Hennesey White there. Last time, I ended up getting a deal they had - 3 bottles for $90.

is this at the Pan Am pier? And now that you mentioned it I think I did get a deal like that while in St Maarten

Ah! Now that you mention it, it was not. It was at the pier right in Old San Juan - Pier 4, I believe? Across the street from Señor Frog's.

EDIT: It does look like they have one in the Pan Am pier as well though. Here's a site that has the scanned fliers we were handed out when leaving the port. Prices were pretty much the same when I sailed in January: http://www.puertoricodaytrips.com/san-juan-cruise-pier-duty-free/

is this at the Pan Am pier? And now that you mentioned it I think I did get a deal like that while in St Maarten
Edited by violettewaits