When do excursions show up?

Cruising in March 2015. When do excursions show up?

Right now, if I log in nothing shows up. I've never booked a cruise this far out. Heck, I've never planned anything this far in advance!

More specifically, when will I be able to try to get FTTF? We've got 2 days in Cabo. I don't want to have to wait in a line to tender with a 1.5 year old. That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

I know exactly what you mean. We have a B2B booked for Feb, 2015 and so far, only one excursion for the second port on the first leg is showing.

From what I've read on here, Carnival is suppose to add the excursions by the end of April. That must mean on the last day because it's pretty close to the end right now and still nothing is showing. It does get frustrating checking every day and seeing nothing.

I contacted Carnival earlier this week regarding 2015 cruises (I have two). They are working on getting these setup and hope to have most in place within the next few weeks.

as I sit here tapping my fingers waiting... waiting.... waiting... :)

Steve

We are cruising in October 2014 and some excursions were available around last November, but not all. You have to keep looking. For Grand Turk, there was a bunch listed for a couple of months, but not the cabana at Margaritaville. That didn't become available until last month or so. Point being, unless you are looking for a specific excursion(s) keep looking periodically leading up to your cruise because they can add different ones that may appeal to you more.

I also have a March 2015 cruise booked. The e-mail that I got back when I asked about excursions said that they will be starting to get some in place in May. To me that meant that they'd start with the Jan.2015, cruises and slowly add the others so it probably won't be until May,June at the earliest that they'd get to March.

We'll all just have to wait and see!:confused:

This is what I received yesterday.

Hi,

Rest assured the securing of allocation process has already started, but 2015 shore excursions (including FttF) have not yet started to get released online. This is a current work in progress, and you should start seeing availability (depending on the port and the particular sailing(s)) for 2015 sailings starting in May onwards.

Please feel free to check back then.

Wishing you a wonderful cruise,

Best Regards,

Tour Operations

Carnival Cruise Lines