Third and fourth passenger prices - easy way to see?

I've asked this once before (many months ago), and am hoping someone reading today here knows a good "trick" that previous responders may not have been aware of.

While RCI is not the only cruise line whose website makes it difficult to find third and fourth passenger rates for a range of sailings, it is the one with which I have had the most difficulty doing so. It requires a person to start a booking for every single sail date in which he/she is interested and select a room class. It's very time-consuming.

One of the big-name TA aggregator sites used to have the ability to see effective per-person rates when booking more than two passengers without having to pick every date, but that website changed and the ability is no longer available.

Does anyone else know of a way?

I am aware that one simple answer is "call a TA and ask for the information", but I'm just doing basic research and don't want to bother one at this time. I'm a number-cruncher by nature and by career, and I enjoy doing it myself; I just prefer that the source data be a bit easier to get to.

Any suggestions?

Edited by The Mister

It does make it time consuming. Even if you call RCI direct they have to go into each cruise by date to find the price. No easy solutions.

Also what makes it harder to compare prices is that many times the rates for the first/ second guest go up when you book a quad cabin.