Panorama Deck

I have not sailed on the Liberty but I have done a Panorama balcony on another carnival Ship. I also sailed on the Conquest Panorama deck when they had floor to ceiling windows. I like that deck. Quiet, easy access to the Lido deck and I am usually doing the stairs-forced exercise. When the Lido deck has staterooms I usually book that because that is my favorite.

My only condition for picking a room is cabins above and below. Then either Lido or Panorama deck works for me Happy sails.

We have done the Panorama dck on the Liberty twice. We lov;)e the location, and try to book that deck on all our cruises. It is usually quieter than the other long decks and easy access to the Lido. I'm sure you will be sold!

Thank you, I'm glad we made a good decision. We thought it might be a quieter deck as well, but we also like that we have a higher view of things. This deck is close to the serenity deck, right?

LOL.....we are on the same cruise as you......AND we are on Panorama!!!

We have not sailed the Liberty before, we have sailed on this deck a couple of times on the Glory and really loved it!!

I hope we all have a great cruise........:D

LOL.....we are on the same cruise as you......AND we are on Panorama!!!

We have not sailed the Liberty before, we have sailed on this deck a couple of times on the Glory and really loved it!!

I hope we all have a great cruise........:D

Great minds think alike! ;) I'm looking forward to the change...we figured there would be less foot traffic too by selecting this deck.

Looking forward to it!