DOD's

There is Cruise Bar Cash. But that is only available in $25 increments and you would need to know the persons info in order to send it to them onboard. But I'm thinking that the better choice for you would be Carnival Gift Cards. You can start them at $10, have them mailed to you and then have them in hand to give out. The recipient would only need to stop by Guest Services or a kiosk in order to have them put on their S&S account.

There is Cruise Bar Cash. But that is only available in $25 increments and you would need to know the persons info in order to send it to them onboard. But I'm thinking that the better choice for you would be Carnival Gift Cards. You can start them at $10, have them mailed to you and then have them in hand to give out. The recipient would only need to stop by Guest Services or a kiosk in order to have them put on their S&S account.

All you have to now is their name, ship name and sail date. So fun to surprise them when they get on board!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by prattmom

I am a fan of the Carnival Gift Cards as well! Make great gifts;)