Need help in surprising someone with a cruise!

Bgem75

So far I have made up shirts for both of the...

It has the cruise map with the dates on the back and the carnival logo with the name of the ship on the front...

Also made up some boarding passes for the flights..now to pull the rest of it together!

Surprise is this weekend!

It has the cruise map with the dates on the back and the carnival logo with the name of the ship on the front...

Also made up some boarding passes for the flights..now to pull the rest of it together!

Exciting!!! This is a fun idea.

Sent from my iPad

I was thinking of something like that!

I know she loves alex and ani and didn't know if they did something like that too!!

Alex and Ani has a cruise ship bracelet. They also have ones of Caribbean destinations. I'm 99% sure they're like $28.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This are the shirts...

1400108020750.jpg.a1c99bda6774d29739ca83f75cdb5d5b.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

This is such an awesome gift! I just graduated from college in December and my mom paid for a cruise for my sister & me to go on! We leave in 10 days on the Conquest! Can't wait to hear how your big reveal goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My husband and I just bought a cruise for my brother and his new wife as a wedding gift back in February. We got the wedding card put all kinds of Palm trees, beach themed stickers all over inside it along with stickers of two suitcases. We attached the receipt (the amount we paid removed) with "Paid In Full" a crossed it. They were overwhelmed! We set sail on the Carnival Sunshine in October 😊

Me 😃

• 2 weeks later...

My parents have given me two surprise cruises. For one, I opened up a wrapped present containing print outs of plane tickets to Florida. Then they gave me a wrapped Princess Cruise catalogue. Just receiving them was a surprise on its own. I don't think you have to surprise her any more than giving her the gift.

• 1 month later...
My daughter and I gave my husband a cruise for Father's Day one year. I put together a power point presentation as a reveal of the gift. You could do something similar that starts out with photos of her growing up, starting in kindergarten, through high school graduation and milestones through her college years. At the end you can add slides that shows different things related to cruise with a final reveal slide that tells her she is going on a cruise.

Great idea! I'm surprising the family with our Pride cruise next summer. I was considering making a movie with pictures from our past cruises, cruise music etc. Should be great - goodness knows I have plenty of time to create it ;)

Sent from my phone. Typos are inevitable.

My husband and I decided that my FIL's fiance deserved a vacation with all she'd been through and her money was tight. We looked at our funds and spoke with our FIL and decided that we would pay for the cruise if he would pay her onboard expences and flight (and for himself) for them to go with us on our honeymoon cruise. We did it all without telling her (she thought we were booking only for ourselves). The longest 2 months of my life was keeping that secret! For Christmas we printed out the itinerary and the information for her and FIL's room with their names on it. We rolled it up and put it inside a Carnival cup and wrapped it up. We made sure that was the last gift she opened when everyone else was done. She may have been slightly disappointed when she opened gifts and got a spatula (she asked for one) and a book from us.....But wasn't when she opened that and saw it! She cried LOL We had a great honeymoon cruise and enjoyed having them to spend time with when we wanted to :)

Edited by KatRat416