Band together on the Breeze!

Okay, weird question.

I'm in charge of distributing the wristbands for our CC group. I don't want to wait until our meet and greet. I want to give them out on the first day by sliding them under the cabin doors in an envelope. Is this possible? Is there room under the door for me to slide a skinny envelope? Thanks.:D

Okay, weird question.

I'm in charge of distributing the wristbands for our CC group. I don't want to wait until our meet and greet. I want to give them out on the first day by sliding them under the cabin doors in an envelope. Is this possible? Is there room under the door for me to slide a skinny envelope? Thanks.:D

Every Cruise I have been on have mail boxes next to there doors? That may be an option.

Tam

Every Cruise I have been on have mail boxes next to there doors? That may be an option.

Tam

I've never seen mailboxes but then again, it's been a few years since I've sailed Carnival. I've only been on the Destiny and the Glory.

I've never seen mailboxes but then again, it's been a few years since I've sailed Carnival. I've only been on the Destiny and the Glory.

Take a look at this link and go down to the 4th or 5th picture down, there is a photo of a door on the Breeze and you can see the mailbox to the left of the door.

http://mycruisestories.com/2012/11/24/carnival-breeze-ship-decor/

I'm curious... what are the wrist bands for?

They are just intended to be a souvenir from the cruise. Also we can easily recognize someone from our CC group if we see them with a band. Great for stricking up a conversation if you so desire, and making new friends. That's all!

Edited by cruisemama1

Take a look at this link and go down to the 4th or 5th picture down, there is a photo of a door on the Breeze and you can see the mailbox to the left of the door.

http://mycruisestories.com/2012/11/24/carnival-breeze-ship-decor/

Cool. Thank you. If possible, I'd still like to slide them under the door so I can be assured that they received them. I trust no one! lol:cool:

Wonderful idea.. did you make them yourself or order them?

I know huh!!? I am ordering them online. They are really cheap! I'm thinking I will only have to charge around 2 bucks or so--just enough to recoup my costs. I got the idea from reading discussions of other roll calls here in CC.

I know huh!!? I am ordering them online. They are really cheap! I'm thinking I will only have to charge around 2 bucks or so--just enough to recoup my costs. I got the idea from reading discussions of other roll calls here in CC.

Can you email me the website address? I like the idea for my repo cruise on the Pride next year.

I'll google it.. wasn't thinking. Thanks! :D

You're welcome. Oh man...I could get so carried away if I knew the others in my group were interested. You can have wristbands, lanyards, cups, and even shot glasses made too. Check it out. Happy cruising!

You're welcome. Oh man...I could get so carried away if I knew the others in my group were interested. You can have wristbands, lanyards, cups, and even shot glasses made too. Check it out. Happy cruising!

I'm trying not to get carried away with our group. We just settled on a t-shirt, but I have some surprises up my sleeve (no pun intended, lol) Hope they don't read this thread! Wristbands is a cute idea.

I might have to go with something cheaper than the wristbands, however. Our RC is the largest I've seen. Even if only half show to the M&G it's looking like well over a hundred people. :eek:

Edited by rrraydon

I might have to go with something cheaper than the wristbands, however. Our RC is the largest I've seen. Even if only half show to the M&G it's looking like well over a hundred people. :eek:

Wristbands are the cheapest thing! Especially if you have alot of people--you would only need to charge 1 or 2 bucks each.