Transatlantic on Anthem Of The Seas

Hello,

I was looking on the Royal Caribbean website for cruises next year, and the transatlantic on the Anthem Of The Seas caught my eye (October 2015)- but there was no price.

I noticed that there were other cruises on the Anthem that had prices, but not this one.

Can anyone advise why this would be?

I wasn't sure if maybe it was sold out / RC just haven't released prices yet?

Thanks.

The transatlantic from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale was canceled.

The 14days also don't fit into the schedule anymore.

On the 27th of October the last European cruise ends in Southampton.

On 10th of November the first Caribbean cruise starts from Cape Liberty.

I guess it will be a repositioning without passangers.

Edited by AntiCat

The transatlantic from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale was canceled.

The 14days also don't fit into the schedule anymore.

On the 27th of October the last European cruise ends in Southampton.

On 10th of November the first Caribbean cruise starts from Cape Liberty.

I guess it will be a repositioning without passangers.

Why should it be without passenger? more probably they will post the TA itinerary shortly. If it was a new ship, I would say yes, but if she has been receiving passengers already, there is absolutely no logic for an empty TA!

Why should it be without passenger? more probably they will post the TA itinerary shortly. If it was a new ship, I would say yes, but if she has been receiving passengers already, there is absolutely no logic for an empty TA!

Agreed. It will most likely be a shorter TA about 8 days or so. They are probably now trying to figure out which end to put the short 4 day cruise to make up the difference in days. No way could I see it sailing empty.

I hope they do decide to do a shorter one, would be a real shame if it went over without passengers.. Would surely make more money for the company if they took people over.

Thanks guys, I'll keep an eye out. :)

If you check the roll call for the original TA on October 31, 2015 you will see what happened. We were booked on it, but canceled when they changed the itinerary. It went from 14 days going south to 8 days staying north (cold) and the price was the same. So that was a no brainer to cancel. Still @%# at RCL for doing this.

I just got off the phone with Royal Caribbean, I called them to see if there was something happening with this cruise.

The man I spoke with advised me I was not able to be booked on it, and won't be able to book it as it has been chartered.

• 4 weeks later...
I just got off the phone with Royal Caribbean, I called them to see if there was something happening with this cruise.

The man I spoke with advised me I was not able to be booked on it, and won't be able to book it as it has been chartered.

I don't know how to say this any more polite, but that sucks!!!

Chartered the whole blinking ship for a TA? If anyone comes across more info on this, would be curious to follow this story.

Also, no info on the TA coming back either...what's the story there?

The October 27 3 or 4 nighter is now off the RCCL website leaving 10/27 to 11/10 without a cruise. 14 nights free of passengers I doubt will happen. Doesn't make sense to do this with only crew on a new ship. I think a TA will appear any day. Living an hour from the Cape Liberty cruise port I hope this happens. I am booked on a Celebrity TA the same dates and would probably change depending on price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app