Navigator Panoramic Ocean View

For Adventure of the Seas?

I just contacted Royal Caribbean and they said it has to be for 4. Were you able to see the option to book it if it is for 2 people?

With these cabins - the cruise line does indeed block them from showing if you only have 2 people. They're trying to hold them for those who have 3 or more to a cabin (it varies by sailing though). However - I'm surprised they wouldn't let you book them if they have them available. I guess it depends on the agent you talk to. Sometimes - they make an exception and just book 2 people into a cabin meant for 3-4. Best of Luck!

Edited by SeaWitch#18

If you look on the 12th deck at these rooms, it shows 38 rooms - 17 with a sofa bed. I assume these are for 3 or 4 people because that is what came up when I tried booking 4 people. When I tried booking for two people, the rooms without the sofa bed were available. Like it was said, it might vary by cruise date.

• 1 month later...

We are sailing to the Bahamas in December 2019 and are thinking of booking 3 cabins on the 12th deck (3 of cabins 1826-1838). I'm concerned being on the 12th deck might be a little rough sailing for first time cruisers (I've only been on a cruise once in an inside cabin mid-ship).

I'm also concerned about the noise from the pool deck. Does anyone think I should book a lower cabin mid-ship instead of the 12th deck to avoid motion sickness? I love the look of these Deck 12 cabins and the location looks awesome! Thanks!