Navigator Panoramic Ocean View

Are these rooms all the way forward, how is ship movements

Yes these are all the way forward and high on deck 12 so not the best location for motion. It wasn't bad for our cruises which were in the western Caribbean but we didn't have any really rough seas. Motion with these cabins could be a problem if one was sensitive and got sea sick easily. That has never been a problem for DW and I even in a forward high deck cabin in rough seas.

• 1 month later...

Cabin 1816 Navigator of the Seas -Website Author, Thank you for posting pictures of your cabin. Its really nice to see what our cabin will look like. Where did you store your luggage and how many suitcases were you able to store. I know I have to pack light, and there will be 4 of us in this cabin, so I was a little concerned about storage. Thank you again for posting the pictures!

Cabin 1816 Navigator of the Seas -Website Author, Thank you for posting pictures of your cabin. Its really nice to see what our cabin will look like. Where did you store your luggage and how many suitcases were you able to store. I know I have to pack light, and there will be 4 of us in this cabin, so I was a little concerned about storage. Thank you again for posting the pictures!

Hi MinnieLinda - glad you found the information helpful.

There were only two in our party, but we had a lot of stuff (suitcases, carry bags, suitbag, camera equipment). If you open suitcases and lay them flat on the floor, you should be able to slide 2 or 3 of them beneath the bed. (We emptied a suitcase, slid it beneath the bed, and used it for our dirty laundry basket.)

After that, you have space in the closets. They run floor to ceiling and the rod for hanging clothes is very high, so you can hang up your clothing and put suitcases on the floor, laid flat or standing on end.

You will find there is quite a bit of drawer and shelf space in the room for you to store clean clothes and other things.

We just finished a cruise on the Navigator and were in a balcony cabin - I have to say, I think I liked the Panoramic Oceanview better. You're going to enjoy your room.

Hope this helps!

Jeff

• 1 month later...

So excited to see the pics of this room with a wonderful view! We are in 1808 in Feb 2016.

Did have a question about the Sun Deck above. Are there regular chairs up there or just all chaise loungers?

AND...Did I see a FAN in that one room? I have never thought to request one, but I'm really glad to know I can!

ENJOY Y'ALL :D

I have a question. We are booked for Thanksgiving weekend 2016 in P1 room 1864 and P2 1866. Which elevator take you to this area? I have been looking at the deck plan and after the balcony cabins on this deck, looks like a wall. Deck plan is missing something.. :(

I have a question. We are booked for Thanksgiving weekend 2016 in P1 room 1864 and P2 1866. Which elevator take you to this area? I have been looking at the deck plan and after the balcony cabins on this deck, looks like a wall. Deck plan is missing something.. :(

The forward elevators go to the new deck 12 staterooms. The deck plan does not show the hallway properly.

Edited by clarea

• 3 months later...

We have FP1802 booked for February. Cannot wait. Family of 5. 1 1/2 baths!!!! We usually do FO 8500. This doesn't have the separation like 8500, but the 1/2 bath and windows (view) will be worth it. We love the movement. Puts us right to sleep.[emoji42]

I will be in one of these rooms in just a few shorts days. NOS first official "long" cruise out of Fort Lauderdale(Nov 14). I know she's doing a 4-night when she first arrives but I'll be on the 8-nighter Eastern/Southern Caribbean. I'll be sure to take some good pics for this thread.

I will be in one of these rooms in just a few shorts days. NOS first official "long" cruise out of Fort Lauderdale(Nov 14). I know she's doing a 4-night when she first arrives but I'll be on the 8-nighter Eastern/Southern Caribbean. I'll be sure to take some good pics for this thread.

I will be doing the 8 nighter next March so please share the pics

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello - for that P1 1864 - it looks like there are two TVs. Did the cabin have 2 TVs if you recall?

Thanks!

Yes, four will fit in P1 and P2 cabins which have a double sofa bed but I'm not sure about being it being comfortable with four in a P2 cabin. Larger P1 cabin with separate living room and bedroom areas would be better for four.

Panoramic Family cabins, PF, 1854 shown below, are very large and have two bathrooms, a two and three piece, a separate room with double bunks as well as a sofa bed and a overhead Pullman bed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=345565&d=1428367394

attachment.php?attachmentid=345566&d=1428367394

attachment.php?attachmentid=345564&d=1428367394

This is P1 cabin 1864 on Navigator.

attachment.php?attachmentid=345569&d=1428367394

attachment.php?attachmentid=345570&d=1428367394

Have been in the large family panorama rooms on Voyager - same as Navigator.

There is only one tv but it is in a free standing console. The tv top half of the console actually rotates so you can watch in the sitting area and then turn to watch in bed. Pretty cool.

Love those rooms but as there are only 2 of the large family panorama rooms per ship, you have to be quick or lucky to get one. Been lucky twice.

Thank You! I was lucky and got the 1864 on for Navigator on 9/30/18 sailing. So excited now!

Have been in the large family panorama rooms on Voyager - same as Navigator.

There is only one tv but it is in a free standing console. The tv top half of the console actually rotates so you can watch in the sitting area and then turn to watch in bed. Pretty cool.

Love those rooms but as there are only 2 of the large family panorama rooms per ship, you have to be quick or lucky to get one. Been lucky twice.

I did a 29 day B2B last year on deck 12 I always kept my curtains open a night loved it, booked cabin 1852 Navigator June 15 Baltic out of Southampton.

You will love 1852. We've had it twice now. Captain's view, dead centre looking out over the bow. We loved watching every approach into port. Enjoy!!

• 1 month later...

I am trying to book this same room but in Adventure of the Seas, but no matter how far I go out (even 2020) those rooms are not showing up. How were you guys able to get them? I tried through AAA and through Royal Caribbean websites.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by travelisgr8
typo