Woohoo 50 day digit dance till the Elation!!!! Any recent reviews?

I`m so excited to sail in 50 days!! Rest, relaxation and the Elation! Has anyone sailed recently? I don't see many reviews on the Elation, and I am the only one that replied to my roll call. Lol. My BFF and I will be ready for some fun. Can anyone tell me how to get to the secret decks or hidden spots? Does the cheers program have to be purchased for the entire cruise or can I "cheer" for one day? How are the clubs? We will be sailing 4th of July weekend and there will probably be families on board, what are some fun activities for singles on board??

Thanks. If you posted a review on the Elation, please send the link. It seems like when I search, reviews from 2012 and 2013 come up. Thanks.

I`m so excited to sail in 50 days!! Rest, relaxation and the Elation! Has anyone sailed recently? I don't see many reviews on the Elation, and I am the only one that replied to my roll call. Lol. My BFF and I will be ready for some fun. Can anyone tell me how to get to the secret decks or hidden spots? Does the cheers program have to be purchased for the entire cruise or can I "cheer" for one day? How are the clubs? We will be sailing 4th of July weekend and there will probably be families on board, what are some fun activities for singles on board??

Thanks. If you posted a review on the Elation, please send the link. It seems like when I search, reviews from 2012 and 2013 come up. Thanks.

I will be on the Elation for the June 23 cruise-my 8th cruise and 5th time on the Elation. It's been a year since our last cruise. We have always enjoyed the Punch Liners Comedy Club-they do a family and an over-18 show. The Elation is an older, smaller ship-not a Mega ship and about the right size for us. I only wish it had the upgraded water works at the back of the ship. Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Were on Elation over Easter. Awesome ship!! Never saw any signs of an aging ship. Love the "peacock" walks as you r walking into buffet from pool. We thought it would make an awesome counter top! Anyway we found the secret deck. I think it was deck 9? Go forward on left side hallway. I would sale the Elation again in a heartbeat!!! Missed having a balcony room but what u gonna do? Prices for suites were crazy! Have a great time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a nice little deck on the Veranda Deck (Deck 11) forward (stairs are on the left side of the hallway). We were in V5 last May and spent a lot of time out there. I even got pictures of flying fish while standing out there.

You can only buy the Cheers program on day 1 or day 2, it's sold by the week only, and all passengers 21 or older in your cabin have to purchase it.

We loved the adult comedy club, but get there an hour early for a seat!

We didn't go to the clubs, the music wasn't our thing.

Make sure you seek out some movie trivia, it's fun to partner up with another couple of people you don't know and play.

There are other contests: mixology, hairy chest, etc... not our thing either, but they will be listed in your fun times.

I feel so terrible that I never got to do a review ... but we loved it!

a7uqa2u9.jpg

Our first view of her, pulling into the parking garage.

y5edenar.jpg

This was our porthole cabin, U14 I believe.

ytyjyqug.jpg

My kids' cabin next door ... U16. DD turned 18 on our trip. [emoji4]

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk