Drink package

ranchette

Not sure if you are referring to the Cheers or Bottomless Bubbles package, but both must be purchased on-board on either embarkation day or the next day. I think the only exception is the port of Galveston, I think you have to wait until the next day, as Texas laws prohibit it on the first day.

Can you purchase it immediately when you get on the ship?

Not sure about the Cheers program but for Bottomless Bubbles they have a table set up in the Atrium where you can purchase it. This was on both the Pride and the Valor.

On the cheers package, do all adults in the same cabin have to purchase the package or only the first two? If the first two, what if one is a minor? My daughter is booked as second guest because we are doing a spa cabin and it does not interest my husband. My husband does not drink so it would be a waste to have to purchase two cheers packages.

We have purchased the Bottomless Bubbles package pre cruise on the Glory twice. Went to the creams coffee bar to get our stickers once on board. Call Bon Voyage. There is a cut off date before the cruise when they will stop doing it and you have to purchase it on board.

On the cheers package, do all adults in the same cabin have to purchase the package or only the first two? If the first two, what if one is a minor? My daughter is booked as second guest because we are doing a spa cabin and it does not interest my husband. My husband does not drink so it would be a waste to have to purchase two cheers packages.

All adults 21 or older in the same cabin must purchase the cheers package