Recent cruisers on the Grand......

tjcletsgo

I slept well on both my recent cruises but will second what thyme2go said about the dip in the middle - I noticed it more this time than previously on the Grand but it didn't affect my sleep.

Cheers!

Dennis

Sorry you saw fit to quote and chastise me...honestly, i have never had a bad nights sleep on board ship. Maybe I have been lucky? Admittedly, I did sail this solo....so didn't need the middle.

The number crack was my attempt at humor...poor it was. I appologize if I offended anyone.

Sorry you saw fit to quote and chastise me...honestly, i have never had a bad nights sleep on board ship. Maybe I have been lucky? Admittedly, I did sail this solo....so didn't need the middle.

The number crack was my attempt at humor...poor it was. I appologize if I offended anyone.

I think probably everyone would be really happy if they switched to sleep number beds. I don't get where you were making any kind of judgment???:confused:

We just got off in Vancouver this past Saturday. Mattress was great. Pillows, which I think were new, were too large and firm for me. Not a big deal, but just saying.

We got off the Grand on Saturday, too. Our mattress was fine for us, but we like a firm bed. No sag in the middle either. This time we were in an Aloha balcony cabin. We've also been 30 days total in an Emerald OV on the Grand and the bed there was fine, too. It's so subjective. We just did 1 night on HAL. People seem to love their beds, but ours had a sag, a gap in the middle of the "queen", and it was way too soft for us. (DH never complains about back issues, but he said he got up that morning with an aching hip.) So it's really very, very personal, as others have said.