Breakaway Freestyle Daily : NYC-Bermuda : May 11-18

bimmer328

I've seen several requests for copies of the dailies. Attached are the daily flyers for the Breakaway to Bermuda (May 11-18 sailing). Sorry I misplaced the Day 5 daily :confused:...will upload later if I locate it.

There's also a summary sheet of the weekly entertainment schedule and a summary of the dining options.

Hope this helps you in planning your trip! :D

NCL_BA_A Look At Your Week.pdf

NCL_BA_Freestyle Dining.pdf

NCL_BA_Daily-Day1.pdf

NCL_BA_Daily-Day2.pdf

NCL_BA_Daily-Day3.pdf

NCL_BA_Daily-Day4.pdf

NCL_BA_Daily-Day6.pdf

NCL_BA_Daily-Day7.pdf

Rock of Ages is only shown one night on a 7 night cruise? Really?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

for my cruise in a week and half, Rock of Ages is 2 nights (2 nights the ship is in bermuda) and Burn the Floor is 3 nights

Rock of Ages is only shown one night on a 7 night cruise? Really?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Rock of Ages show was Weds & Thurs night (2 shows each night)...wished they had a show on a sea night. :( We didn't make any of these shows since we preferred to do things on the island.

Hi,

Do you know what night of the Bermuda cruise is the Chef's Table?

Also, how were the main dining rooms? Is it better to buy an ultimate dining package?

We didn't do the Chef's Table so can't help you there.

We bought the UDP when they offered the Cirque show and dinner on the 1st night as part of the package. We were going to buy the Cirque show anyway and likely go to Cagneys and Le Bistro at least once, so the UDP just made sense at that point. So it all depends on how often you will eat at the specialty restaurants. We did check the MDR's nightly to see the menu and it didn't seem that the menu changed much each night and it does get pretty crowded between 6-7pm...all in all I'm glad we got the UDP.

We only ate at the MDRs (Taste and Savor) for breakfast and lunch. The food and service was very good...nice variety for lunches. Omelets are slow for breakfast but anything else came out relatively quick.

I've seen several requests for copies of the dailies. Attached are the daily flyers for the Breakaway to Bermuda (May 11-18 sailing). Sorry I misplaced the Day 5 daily :confused:...will upload later if I locate it.

There's also a summary sheet of the weekly entertainment schedule and a summary of the dining options.

Hope this helps you in planning your trip! :D

This is great! As a first time cruiser this helps immensely.

I looked at day 4 but maybe I missed it.

At what time were you able to leave the ship and "enter" Bermuda. Is it a mad rush to get off early and what is the process?

Thanks again!!

This is great! As a first time cruiser this helps immensely.

I looked at day 4 but maybe I missed it.

At what time were you able to leave the ship and "enter" Bermuda. Is it a mad rush to get off early and what is the process?

Thanks again!!

I think they started letting people off around 8am. We got off around 8:30, bought our bus/ferry passes and made it over to the 9:30 ferry to St. George with plenty of time. There was no back up getting off the ship.

Can you just buy one R/T ticket, if so how much? How often does the Ferry run and how far is it from the Ship. Bermuda all very new to us- trying to figure some things out. thanks

Yes, it's $4.50 per person each way so $9.00 R/T. The ferry dock is about a 5 min walk from the ship. Here's the link to the 2014 Ferry Schedule and rates:

http://www.marineandports.bm/Documents/Ferry/Summer%20Ferry%20Schedule%202014.pdf

Thanks for the dailies. Does the UDP include Ocean Blue? Do they have lobster night in MDR?

Ocean Blue is not included in the UDP...the cover charge is $49 per person. However, with the UDP I believe you get 20% off the price. I believe lobster night is in the Garden Cafe on either Monday or Tuesday night. Sorry we missed it...I'm sure someone can confirm which night it is.

Ocean Blue is not included in the UDP...the cover charge is $49 per person. However, with the UDP I believe you get 20% off the price. I believe lobster night is in the Garden Cafe on either Monday or Tuesday night. Sorry we missed it...I'm sure someone can confirm which night it is.

Thank you. It has been very helpful.