First time with OBC and have question

tbrenk1973

I have $500 OBC that I received by cashing in my points from the Carnival MasterCard.

My question is, is it automatically on the room account and things are deducted from it like tips, drinks, spa services? What is I book an excursion?

I have $500 OBC that I received by cashing in my points from the Carnival MasterCard.

My question is, is it automatically on the room account and things are deducted from it like tips, drinks, spa services? What is I book an excursion?

Yes, all of the expenses listed above will be deducted from your account. The OBC will be posted to your S & S account.

Yes, all of the expenses listed above will be deducted from your account. The OBC will be posted to your S & S account.

Thank you for your help. One last question, if I book an excursion now or reserve a cabana, does it have to be paid for now or can that come out of the OBC?

Thank you for your help. One last question, if I book an excursion now or reserve a cabana, does it have to be paid for now or can that come out of the OBC?

If you book an excursion now, it will go on your credit card now. You will not be able to use OBC to pay for it.

Also.. not sure how you paid for your tips. But if you are planning on putting them on your S&S card, that can come out of your OBC too $80 per person on a 7 day.

Catrin