Disney Dream Rain Forest What is it??

Yinz

Going on the Dream this summer and I saw that you can buy a one day pass to the Rain Forest in the spa for $15. I'm not much of a spa-goer so I'm not sure what this is. Anyone???

The rain forest is an area of/near the Spa; it has heated stone loungers that look out over the ocean (a wonderful place to relax, read a book, listen to music, etc.), several (3) different "showers" to heat up or cool off, dry saunas, steam bath, and an outside protected balcony. Great adult getaway.

Going on the Dream this summer and I saw that you can buy a one day pass to the Rain Forest in the spa for $15. I'm not much of a spa-goer so I'm not sure what this is. Anyone???

This was about the 5th hit that I obtained by typing "Disney Dream Rain Forest" into Google -

http://www.mommymusings.com/rainforest-room-on-the-disney-fantasy/

Really easy.

DON

This was about the 5th hit that I obtained by typing "Disney Dream Rain Forest" into Google -

http://www.mommymusings.com/rainforest-room-on-the-disney-fantasy/

Really easy.

DON

The daily charge, or by the cruise (cheaper), is for use of the facilities - the showers, the hot tubs, the heated recliners, etc., and does not include spa treatments. They are extra.

The rain forest is an area of/near the Spa; it has heated stone loungers that look out over the ocean (a wonderful place to relax, read a book, listen to music, etc.), several (3) different "showers" to heat up or cool off, dry saunas, steam bath, and an outside protected balcony. Great adult getaway.

That sounds wonderful.